Puzzle creator: Pay to publish a puzzle with answer, deadline, participation fee and prize. Get paid if no one submits the correct answer by the deadline and no one requests a judgement or pass a judgement after the deadline.
Puzzle solver: Pay to submit an answer to a puzzle. Get paid if the answer is correct or get refund if the puzzle is judged as invalid.
Puzzle judge: Get paid by participating in judging the validity of a puzzle.
Once a creator or a solver gets paid from a finished puzzle, part of the payment(e.g.,5%) will be contributed to the community.
Actors pay tokens to or receive tokens from Atocha network.
- Pp=Puzzle prize, set by the creator
- Sf=Submission fee, set by the creator
- Na=Number of submitted answers
- Nj=Number of judge
- Jr=Judgement reward, set by the community
- Cr=Contribution rate, set by the community
Profit of a winning creator=(Sf*Na-Jr*Nj)*(1-Cr)-Pp
Profit of a winning solver=(Pp-Jr*Nj)*(1-Cr)-Sf