Atocha Monthly Newsletter — November22
GM Atocha Fam! We want to kickstart this monthly newsletter update for the community to get up to speed on what we have achieved last month and what’s next for this particular month. This will allow the community to have better clarity on the development and collaboration that is going on. Of course, it also ensures that we, as the core team members are always working our way towards our ultimate goal — building a global puzzle game infrastructure + community.
In this monthly newsletter, there will be 3 segments:
- Past month’s progress and achievement
- Current month’s roadmap and goal
- Words from the team
Past Month Progress and Achievement
- AMA with Aurora Africa
- Collaboration with NEPBOT — Twitter Giveaway
- AWOCTOPUS Crossword Puzzle Collaboration
- Ongoing development for the multiple stage puzzle, hidden message features
- Celebration for Octopus Network 1 year Anniversary on Octopus Day
- Social following & ATO Holders update:
Current Month Roadmap and Goals
- Planning for the Treasure Hunt Version 2.0 (4th Quarter Goal)
- Close collaboration with 1 Creator for game creation
- Close collaboration with 1 non-crypto brand for game creation
- Revamping website/game interface (4th Quarter continuous effort)
- Development for the mentioned features (4th Quarter Goal)
Words From The Team
The revamping and development for the new features is taking progress and we can’t wait to release the features for the Beta testers! Something that we will be releasing soon is the non-web3 interactive account which you only need your Twitter account to kickstart your journey in Atocha puzzle game journey. What we are trying to achieve here is to allow more users from the Twitter space (non-web3) to participate in our ecosystem.
The next focus will be of course to onboard several brands and individuals who have great content and value that we think is aligned with what Atocha stands for which is FUN! What we have in mind is that the brand and individuals will still continue with their work and with the help from the Atocha team, we will be creating:
- Puzzle game that revolves around the brand/work
- Marketing campaign that talks about the brand/work
- Loyalty program that incentivise users to engage with the brand/work
These are the goal of what we are looking forward to achieve and we are also constantly looking for collaboration with different partners to make this dream come true.
Thank you for spending your time reading our newsletter. We look forward to having you join our community and be part of the contributor (be it as a player, creator, or sponsor).
We are always on the lookout for Partners to collaborate with. Feel free to reach out to us via DMing our Twitter account or reach out to the admin on Telegram/Discord.