Atocha Monthly Newsletter — September22
GM Atocha Fam! We want to kickstart this monthly newsletter update for the community to get up to speed on what we have achieved last month and what’s next for this particular month. This will allow the community to have better clarity on the development and collaboration that is going on. Of course, it also ensures that we, as the core team members are always working our way towards our ultimate goal — building a global puzzle game infrastructure + community.
In this monthly newsletter, there will be 3 segments:
- Past month’s progress and achievement
- Current month’s roadmap and goal
- Words from the team
Past Month Progress and Achievement
- Strategic collaboration with Vision Chain
- HC Capital (NEAR Master) collaboration for Airdrop Giveaway
- Replenished Ref Finance & NearPad ATO Farm
- Vision Chain Puzzle Collaboration Campaign
- Atocha joined NEARStarter as Atocha Game Guild
- Featured puzzle for NEARStader published on play.atocha.io (still unsolved)
- Octopus Africa featuring Kim (Atocha’s HOM) on their Octopus Africa Wednesday Session
- Atocha AMA on Discord
- Atocha x Myriad AMA on Myriad Town
- Sneak Peek of NEAR2ATO Treasure Hunt side event for NEARCON2022 Lisbon
- Meme contest for NEAR2ATO Treasure Hunt with Aurora Meme
- Social following & ATO holders update:
Current Month Roadmap and Goals
- NEAR2ATO Treasure Hunt for NEARCON2022 Side Event Launching
- Physical participation on NEARCON2022 (come and say hi to us if you are around!)
- Partnership with Near Ecosystem (and beyond) announcements
- Launch of puzzle game landing page (no need of web3 wallet to interact)
- Restructure Puzzle Creator Contest Winner to one exclusive collaboration to the top winner
- Finalisation of Atocha Game Guild
- Launch puzzle game module — task based puzzle reward
- Launch puzzle game module — multiple puzzles series
- Launch puzzle game module — Google Map + Street View based puzzle
Words From The Team
August 2022 was jam packed with product development to test different methods in delivering a better experience for the upcoming treasure hunt on NearCon 2022 in Lisbon. In the meantime, we are also focusing on making a user friendly game module with the capability to onboard users without needing of having web3 wallet.
The strategy for the team is to keep things as lean as possible while taking crucial steps to deliver better product through progressive upgrades. In order to focus our resources, our main goal is to have a frictionless user onboarding product that users can intuitively play, create and sponsor puzzle. We will need to grill ourselves and ask HOW to further improve the product while keeping our ears open for feedbacks and suggestions.
Finally, for the remaining months of 2022, we will also continuously establish collaborative partnership with more projects to link with more contents. As we are essentially a platform that enables users to Create, contents are a crucial piece for the platform to produce in order to attract the player part of equation. Looking forward to continue BUIDL the global puzzle game platform!
Thank you for spending your time reading our newsletter. We look forward to having you join our community and be part of the contributor (be it as a player, creator, or sponsor).
We are always on the lookout for Partners to collaborate with. Feel free to reach out to us via DMing our Twitter account or reach out to the admin on Telegram/Discord.