Nuestra Señora de Atocha was a Spanish treasure galleon and the most widely known vessel of a fleet of ships that sank in a hurricane off the Florida Keys in 1622. At the time of her sinking, Nuestra Señora de Atocha was heavily laden with copper, silver, gold, tobacco, gems, and indigo from Spanish ports at Cartagena and Porto Bello in New Granada and Havana, bound for Spain. The Nuestra Señora de Atocha was named for a holy shrine in Madrid, Spain. It was a heavily armed Spanish galleon that served as the almirante for the Spanish fleet. It would trail behind the other ships in the flota to prevent an attack from the rear.
- Atocha is a decentralized protocol for creating and solving puzzles and riddles with real prizes.
- Atocha is an appchain on the Octopus Network.
- Atocha is a web 3.0 community of people who love puzzles, riddles and trivias.
Core Creative Team
Based in Malaysia, our team is small but agile, came from different countries and backgrounds, and believes in the future of blockchain and how it is going to change our daily life.
Kim - Blockchain evangelist, marketer & community builder
Kev - Puzzle designer
Zad - Puzzle designer
Kami - System architect designer
Symposia - Ilustrator and NFT Artist
Ayakiusagi - 2D/3D Designer
- Website: https://atocha.io
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AtochaProtocol
- Discord: https://discord.gg/UJN6EJEE4E
- Telegram: https://t.me/atochacommunity
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/atocha
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/atochaprotocol
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeLhtnvXxgredExYklb1IhA
- Github: https://github.com/atocha-protocol
- Medium: https://medium.com/@atochaprotocol
- Email: kev(at)atocha.io, atochaprotocol(at)gmail.com