Nuestra Señora de Atocha was a Spanish treasure galleon and the most widely known vessel of a fleet of ships that sank in a hurricane off the Florida Keys in 1622. At the time of her sinking, Nuestra Señora de Atocha was heavily laden with copper, silver, gold, tobacco, gems, and indigo from Spanish ports at Cartagena and Porto Bello in New Granada and Havana, bound for Spain. The Nuestra Señora de Atocha was named for a holy shrine in Madrid, Spain. It was a heavily armed Spanish galleon that served as the almirante for the Spanish fleet. It would trail behind the other ships in the flota to prevent an attack from the rear.
- Atocha is a decentralized protocol for creating and solving puzzles and riddles with real prizes.
- Atocha is a web 3.0 community of people who love puzzles, riddles and trivias.
- Atocha is an appchain on the Octopus Network.
We strongly believe that...
- Billions of people love puzzles and riddles.
- Millions of people love treasure hunting.
- Everyone loves gambling, lottery and money!
Head of Finance
Head of Marketing