Who we are?
Atocha Protocol started with a passion for puzzle games itself. Being a decentralized protocol for puzzle games, we are enabling two opportunities with Play-to-Earn (P2E) and Create-to-Earn (C2E). We are also one of the Near Grant recipients worth $50,000 USD and a winner of the Octopus Star Showcase Prize getting a $50,000 USD grant.
Why puzzle games?
We are inspired by the fact that humans are curious and adventurous in nature. We are born to explore the world around us. However, we tend to become constrained by our life experiences as we aged. That is when we start to feel life is boring and this largely sucks out the FUN and THRILL in our daily life.
Through PUZZLE GAMES, we are able to immerse in the simulated world where we can experience the fun of adventure, searching for the treasure while still with the comfort of staying at home (of course with the help of technology). The puzzle game is created for the players to explore the unknown, learn to connect the dots, create exciting moments, make new friends, and of course win some TROPHY (can be personal satisfaction, fame, or money).
Besides being a niche that is intellectually challenging and possesses a large spectrum of variations, puzzle games alone have estimated revenue of $24 billion in 2022. In addition, it has a healthy annual estimated growth rate from 2020 to 2027 at about 18.7%. In other words, having the potential to reach an all-time high valuation of the industry at around $35.6 billion in 2026.
With the help of Web 3.0 concept, we design the underlying economy to maximize the redistribution of profits back to the community. Puzzle game projects can build on top of Atocha Protocol’s Web3-layer while existing projects can get on board by connecting their Web 2.0 technology with our Protocol. The goal is to congregate all the fun and challenging puzzle games under the same roof, creating the most versatile and robust global community when it comes to puzzle games.
Ultimately, we are here to connect:
- Puzzle game enthusiasts
- The puzzle creators
- People who craved for mind challenge
- People who craved some life excitement
Why join us?
- We want to onboard different genres of puzzle games to our protocol, this includes puzzle games with similar characteristics like Among Us, Sherlock Holmes, Inside Video Game, Kahoot, Sudoku, Chess, etc. Each puzzle game will be integrating its game with the protocol to realize mutual growth and value generation for the community.
- We want to empower the Creator Economy through our Atocha Flywheel whereby we are bringing in revenue through our Sponsor mechanism. With that, we can enable the creators like puzzle builders, HTML5 developers, creative artists, musicians, etc. to have an opportunity to create and earn.
- We want to build a strong global community that focuses on fun and learning. We believe that a puzzle game is not only fun to play but is also considered an intellectually challenging game that can enable the players to learn while playing. Similar to Kahoot, we want to build a global game room that combines fun and learning under one roof.
Being an ATO holder, you are able to enjoy the benefit of ecosystem growth as we expand the community and also increase the puzzle games’ coverage.
Timeline of Atocha IDO
Mainnet Launch on Octopus Network
24/4/2022 (Estimated) — Atocha Protocol will be officially live as a unique function blockchain build for the puzzle game community. There will be a buffer phase where the dev team and the community will try out the protocol through Indexer and check for any bugs. The 1st version Webapp integrated with the protocol will be live around 1–2 weeks time after IDO is completed.
Skyward Finance IDO (5,000,000 ATO allocated, 5% of Total Supply)
30/4/2022–3/5/2022 — During this phase, the community can start depositing their NEAR token on Skyward Finance to be ready for the Sales Stage to kickstart.
4/5/2022–7/5/2022 — During this phase, the sale will be initiated with Time Based Auction. There will be no fixed price for the token sale and it will split linearly over the duration of the sale. Once the sale is completed, the community who participated will be able to claim ATO directly from the Skyward Finance page (more details will be provided at a later date).
NearPad IDO (1,000,000 ATO allocated, 1% of Total Supply)
9/5/2022 — There will be two pools created for the community — a staking pool and a lottery-based whitelisted pool for the community (more details will be provided at a later date). Community members that participate in this IDO can use Aurora Wallet (usually Metamask) to be involved. The accepted currency for the IDO will be USDT.
Follow us on our official Social Media to get the latest updates: