Who can participate in Atocha Protocol IDO on NearPad?
How to participate?
- Ready your Near wallet (wallet.near.org) and Metamask wallet (https://metamask.io/download/)
- Set up Aurora Network for your Metamask wallet (https://aurora.dev/start)
- Ready USDT and aETH on your Aurora Metamask Wallet (NOTE: Do not use any hardware wallet as it does not support Aurora Network)
- You can either purchase ETH and USDT from Ethereum or Near ecosystem (can be from DEX or CEX)
- Connect to Rainbow Bridge (https://rainbowbridge.app/transfer)
- Cross your ETH and USDT over to Aurora Network
- Recommendation for the crossing: cross your ETH over to get aETH and swap it into USDT, this will save up one crossing gas fee ($5–10 USD)
- Get ready when the IDO commenced purchasing
Important Dates and Time
- Sale Start Date & Time: 10 May 2022 (0000 UTC)
- Sale End Date & Time: 11 May 2022 (0000 UTC)
- FCFS Start Date & Time: 11 May 2022 (0000 UTC)
- FCFS End Date & Time: 12 May 2022 (0000 UTC)
What are the offer details and allocation for the IDO?
- The total allocation of ATO in this IDO is 1,000,000 ATO (1% of total supply)
- ATO offering price is 0.1USDT/ATO
- There will be no vesting terms for ATO purchase during the IDO
- The ATO will be unlocked on 25 May 2022 (0000 UTC) when the IDO on Skyward Finance is completed
- There is no minimum purchase cap for ATO but there is a maximum purchase cap based on the participating users
- Note: Allocation is guaranteed for everyone who staked and enrolled for Whitelist. Allocation size will be depending on the size of the pool and the number of total enrollments. Allocation will only get confirmed by the smart contract a second before the IDO commences.
- Max purchasing cap per address will be available when the IDO smart contract is deployed.
Stages of IDO on NearPad:
- There will be two IDO pools on NearPad
- PAD staker pool (consist of 70% of the allocation — 700,000 ATO)
- Whitelist pool (consist of 30% of the allocation — 300,000 ATO)
- To participate through PAD staker pool, you can refer to this guide provided by NearPad. (https://nearpad.medium.com/a-guide-to-staking-on-nearpad-11d8b24db6b5)
- To participate through the whitelist pool, you need to be get whitelisted by Atocha Protocol team. Please check with the team if you want to verify whether you are whitelisted or not.
Timeline for IDO
- The IDO will kickstart on 10 May 2022 (0000 UTC)
- During the first 24 hours, the IDO participants can buy up to their maximum allocation cap per address.
- During the next 24 hours, the IDO participants can buy up to the max purchase cap of ATO.
- Elaboration for Point 3: From 11 May 2022 (0000 UTC) to 12 May 2022 (0000 UTC), there will be an FCFS (First Come First Serve) pool open to both categories of participants. In these 24 hours, all participants can buy ATO without any limiting purchase cap with the similar offered price of 0.1USDT/ATO.
Tutorials for Participating Atocha Protocol IDO on Pad.Fi
Atocha Protocol Brief Introduction
Atocha Protocol is a specific usage blockchain that is built on Substrate and hosted on Octopus Network (a sidechain on Near Protocol). In short, Atocha is a puzzle game blockchain that is built for creating, solving, and sponsoring puzzle games. The protocol is aiming to become a global puzzle game hub that can host multiple great puzzle game Dapps that we are familiar with like Word Puzzles, Number Games, Treasure Hunting, and Social Deduction Game. Started by a team of puzzle game enthusiasts, the project has gained recognition by winning the Octopus Star Prize with $50,000 grant and is also a proud recipient of Near Foundation grant worth $50,000.
Tokenomics of Atocha Coin:
Basic Details of Atocha Coin
Ticker Symbol: ATO (Atocha Coin)
ATO Token Address (NEAR): atocha-token.near
ATO Token Address (Aurora): 0x2ab98d9ea81af20037af1a4f43cc3e6977545840
IMPORTANT DATES :
NearPad IDO: 10 May 2022 (0000 UTC)
Skyward Finance IDO: 11 May 2022 (0000 UTC) [Deposit]; 18 May 2022 (0000 UTC) [Sales]
Follow us on our official Social Media to get the latest updates: